When the unexpected occurs...

**HE IS PERFECTLY FINE! hehe

The story behind this one:

Me and my family from Texas went on a short road trip down to the Florida Keys. We stopped at Robbie's Boat Rentals in Islamorada for a break and to see the famous wild tarpon that feed there. Unexpectedly, I began to feeI sick the day we were driving there, and the hot sun was making me even more sick. We paid a dollar each to get in, and a few more dollars to get a bucket of fish. Though I felt really sick, I was trying to get photos anyhow, since I knew that we probably wouldn't make it there again anytime soon.

My dad asked me to get photos of my brother, and I looked over and saw him dangling a fish over the dock. I got one photo (a boring one at that), and then I snapped another one approximately 1.2 seconds later.....

...I looked up to see this HUGE tarpon attached to his arm- his wrist- watch, elbow, and all! It wouldn't let go, and finally, it did leaving my bleeding brother in shock and (shockingly) excitement. Now, all that's left is a scar- and a picture for evidence...

So, for this experience, by the way, you just need to fork out about 3 buckaroos! =)

1 comments:

Post a Comment