Paw Muffin&

Yuck! Anna Leigh at the age when everything goes in the mouth. She was 5 months old. Muffin the Cat puts up with it very nicely. I go ahead and click the shutter when she surprises me with this and then distract her with something else.
(621annaeatsmuffinspawresamnooil)Note; On January 22, 2006, I used the nifty new "replace" feature by Flickr and replace the one I had here with one that I auto adjusted using my new ArcSoft 5.5 photo playground. LOL. I don't like that version nearly as well as the 2.0 I am used to, but it does do some neat stuff. I copied and pasted this from Mozilla Foxfire:
Highest position: 404 on Tuesday, September 19, 2006
(since we started tracking this statistic on April 19, 2006)

I'm sending this today (October 22, 2006) to the Cat Cleaning Group. I thought it would be funny there. If you think it has too much baby and not enough cat for the theme, please remove it, or let me know and I will remove it. Thanks, Delina

0 comments:

Post a Comment